WELCOME TO YOUR CLUB CHALLENGE
MEET THE 2023 WINNERS
could you or your club be a winner in 2024?
Enter now and include your club on your profile.
Questions? Read all about the 2024 Club Challenge below.
TELL ME ABOUT IT!
It's a celebration of the amazing running clubs in the Nottinghamshire area and beyond, who already contribute a big part of our race entries. By recognising and rewarding your clubs, both big and small, this is our way of saying thank you to the club organisers, run leaders and runners who are out there week after week, making sure that the running community is second to none.
NOW YOU'RE TALKING...
WHAT CAN WE WIN?
* Free Half Marathon entries for the following year's race.
* Exclusive Club Challenge T-Shirt (Fastest teams, VIP and MIR).
* Space at the Race Village (Club with the most paid for entries).
* Official cheering point on the route (Club with the most paid for entries).
* Presence on our website for a year (see above!).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Each runner who enters their affiliated club on their profile/account will automatically be entering their club and themselves into the Club Challenge. Whether a club has 10 runners or 100 runners, these will be counted so make sure your colleagues join you.
There are different categories to win:
* Most paid for entries, booked via the race website before entries close.
* Fastest team (of 4) - Female.
* Faster team (of 4) - Male.
* MIR - Most Improved Runner (nominated by your friends and club runners).
* VIP - Volunteer Inspiring Person (nominated by your friends and club runners).