COULD YOU DESIGN OUR OFFICIAL RACE T-SHIRT?
You could be the talk of the town on Race Day with up to 2,000 runners wearing their creation as adults and children alike take part in one of the largest Mini Marathons in the country.
You could win a special trophy together with 11 FREE entries for you and your school to the 2022 race.
How to enter
All you have to do is to draw your design on the T-shirt template on the downloadable entry form below. The T-shirt will be red and your design will need to be white.
Make it simple, striking and visible from a distance. The winning design selected by Goldline Events and Ikano Bank will be available for public vote on the Robin Hood Marathon Events Facebook page from June 2021. The winner will be the design with the most likes and be adapted for printing on a cotton T-shirt.
Terms and Conditions
* Open to children between the ages of 4 and 16 years.
* To be eligible, you must have entered the race on September 26th 2021.
* The design must be the work of the participant.
* The closing date for the race is 21st May 2021.
* All entries must be scanned and emailed to email@example.com
* No responsibility will be taken for entries not received by the closing date and no correspondence will be entered into.
Meet our previous winner
Posing proudly in her creation is Amelia from Gamston C of E Primary School, Retford.