COULD YOU DESIGN OUR OFFICIAL RACE T-SHIRT?
You could be the talk of the town on Race Day with up to 2,000 runners wearing your creation as adults and children alike take part in one of the largest Mini Marathons in the country.
You could win a special trophy together with 11 FREE entries for you and your school to the 2023 race.
How to enter
All you have to do is to draw your design on the T-shirt template on the downloadable entry form below. The T-shirt will be red and your design will need to be white.
Make it simple, striking and visible from a distance. The winning design selected by Goldline Events and Ikano Bank will be available for public vote on the Robin Hood Marathon Events Facebook page from June 2022 The winner will be the design with the most likes and be adapted for printing on a cotton T-shirt.
Terms and Conditions
* Open to children between the ages of 4 and 16 years.
* To be eligible, you must have entered the race on September 25th 2022.
* The design must be the work of the participant.
* The closing date for the competition will be announced in due course.
* All entries must be scanned and emailed to email@example.com
* No responsibility will be taken for entries not received by the closing date and no correspondence will be entered into.
meet our 2021 winner
Showing off his medal AND his winning T-shirt design is Aidan Dickie from Mornington Primary School who beat some tough competition (including brother, Brandon) to win!