Want to upgrade your entry and enjoy a VIP experience?
Look smart in a VIP Race t-shirt? Relax after the race in the VIP Tent with a free post-race massage, food and refreshments?
Make sure you’ve signed up for this year’s half marathon by the end of May for your chance to be upgraded to the full VIP PACKAGE!
- Official VIP Race t-shirt
- VIP Tent Access
- VIP Bag Drop
- Free Race Photograph – inside the VIP Tent
- Post-Race Massage
- Post-Race Meal and Refreshments
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Goldline Events of the Ikano Bank Robin Hood Marathon Events 2019, registered office address:[The Old Casino, 28 Fourth Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2PJ] ("Promoter")
2. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is available to anyone that signs up to the Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon before the end of May 2019.
4. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on 31/05/19. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed whether due to a technical fault of any kind (including technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) or for any other reason.
6. One winner will be selected by random draw after the closing date and the winner will be contacted via email.
7. The winner will be upgraded to a VIP package and associated extras as per our promotion of 1st May 2019. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
8. The winners will be notified by Goldline Events after the closing date and must accept these terms and conditions to claim their prize. Please note, any children must be supervised by an appropriate adult at all times. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter by 4pm on 13/09/19 then the winner's prize will be forfeited.
9. This prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. By submitting a prize draw entry, participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
14. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the competition.