WIN ENTRY TO THE IKANO BANK BIG TENT
After the success of last year's competition with our headline sponsor, we are partnering up again with Ikano Bank to bring you the ultimate Race Sunday treat!
One lucky 2019 Half Marathon entrant will receive entry to the Ikano Bank Big Tent on Race Sunday (Sunday 29th September 2019), plus entry for up to 4 guests.
Enjoy access to Ikano Bank's tent after your running achievement which includes access to private toilets, refreshments, entertainment and you may even get to meet Ikano Bank's mascot, Moosey!
All you need to do is make sure you're signed up to this year's Half Marathon before March 31st 2019.
SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!* Full Terms & Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Goldline Events of the Ikano Bank Robin Hood Marathon Events 2019, registered office address: The Old Casino, 28 Fourth Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2PJ ("Promoter")
2. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is available to anyone that signs up to the Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon before the end of March 2019.
4. The opening date for entries is 01/03/19. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on 31/03/19. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed whether due to a technical fault of any kind (including technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) or for any other reason.
6. One winner will be selected by random draw after the closing date and the winner will be contacted via email.
7. The winner and up to four of their guests will be added to the guest list for the Ikano Bank Big Tent at the finish line of the Ikano Bank Robin Hood Marathon Events. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
8. The winners will be notified by Goldline Events after the closing date and must provide their name and the names of up to four of their guests by 4pm on 12/04/19, to claim their prize. Please note, any children must be supervised by an appropriate adult at all times. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter by 4pm on 12/04/19 then the winner's prize will be forfeited.
9. This prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. By submitting a prize draw entry, participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
14. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the competition.